Pay Fine with Credit Card

To pay your forfeiture with a credit or Debit Card simply got to the GovPayNet Website. Click on "Make a Payment." You will be prompted to enter a Pay Location code. That code is A00031. Or you may call GovPayNet at 1-888-604-7888.

We are unable to accept payments for parking tickets. You will need to contact the Horicon Police Department at 920-485-3555.